Thursday 6 September 2012

Bridal Makeup FAQ

Here is a list of FAQ's I get from brides (as well as other clients)

1. Do I have to bring my own makeup?
The products that I use are high quality professional cosmetics.  They are long lasting, photochromic (won't give you a white / shiny appearance) products.  So there is no need for you to bring your own makeup.

2. Should I book a makeup trial?
Consider te following factors...
Do you know what type of look you'd be going for?
Type of products that the artist use - will they last the whole day?

3. Why is Bridal makeup more expensive than the rest?
Bridal makeup is usually done on location, so traveling cost needs to be taken into consideration.  Furthermore theere is more pressure on me as the artist to make sure that the brides makeup expectations are exceeded. Pricing also reflects experience, training, labour and product replacement cost.

4. When should I pay?
As soon as you decided on which makeup artist you would like to use, arrange for the deposit to be paid as soon as possible to secure your date. Good makeup artists usually are booked months in advance.

5. Do you come to my house on the day?
Yes, travelling cost is calculated into the bridal makeup fee, provided you are within the Port Elizaeth area.  If outside PE, travelling fees will apply.

6. Should I have my hair or makeup done first?
To make sure your makeup looks fresher longer, do your makeup lastly.

7. How long will it take for you to do my makeup?
I work on 40minutes average per person.





No comments:

Post a Comment