Wednesday 5 September 2012

Before your makeup application....

As a makeup artist I have some pretty amazing products to make you look and feel like a princess, may it be on your wedding day, or for the event that you are attending... BUT you have some prepping to do before your visit to me.

So here is the low down....

1. Should you choose not to book a makeup trial, and you are Googling for some makeup ideas PLEASE select pictures of makeup applied on women who have similar makeup features as you.

2.  Should you wish to go for a facial do so a month - 2 weeks before your event.

3.  Do not make any drastic changes to your normal skincare regime.

4.  **Most Importantly** Should you decide not to go for a facial the best advice I can give you is to exfoliate.... By exfoliating you rid the skin of any dead skincells which might give the skin a dull, sallow and flaky appearance (especially on the nose area).  When your skin is naturally radiant moisturizers, concealers etc will glide on and your skin will appear flawless.

It is very important that you have a proper skincare regime in place. When someone asks me for advice on which product to use to cover up pigmented areas I always recommend that they find a solution to their skin problem first by going to see a reputable skincare therapist that uses high quality products, instead of trying to cover up their blemishes. Mail me on info@zandrimakeup.co.za should you want me to refer my skincare therapists.

Wishing you a beautiful Wednesday,

Zandri
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment