Monday 29 October 2012

Divaderme Lash Extender Review

After seeing how full, thick and long my gorgeous friend, Nicola McConnell's lashes were after using Divaderme Lash Extender I thought to myself: "Hmmmm, let me give this baby a try".

New to the Total Concept Salon (69 Pickering Street, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth) it costs R420.00.

I have heard a couple of negative things about this product before trying it on myself.

So here is my review:

The Divaderme Lash Extender should NOT be mistaken for a mascara. It does not look and should not be applied as a mascara.
When purchasing your lash extender please ensure that you have a (very moist) mascara already.
The Divaderme Lash Extender is a bottle filled with tiny +- 3 - 4 mm long fibres that stick to your mascara creating a fuller and longer look.

How to apply:
1. Apply 1 coat of normal mascara as you normally would
2. Apply the Divaderme Lash Extender in a patting motion (as if you want to "push" the fibres into your mascara) from root to tip
3. Apply another coat of mascara to seal in the fibres.

You can always do more layers if you'd like, as long as you start AND FINISH with your mascara.
Some of the fibres will fall out, but a blush / powder brush can be used to dust them off.

My eyes did not feel irritated after wearing this product the whole day, but if you are not used to wearing a lot of mascara your eyes might feel irritated.

I don't stock / sell this product.

Visit Total Concept Salon (69 Pickering Street, Newton Park, between 5th and 6th Ave, Port Elizabeth) or check out the Divaderme Website http://www.divaderme.co.za if you would like to purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment